Thursday, July 9, 2009

one week

i can't believe it but we are one week away from receiving our little embies. time certainly has flown by this time ( probably b/c it's summer and summertime always goes fast for me!). we have successfully completed the Lupron shots. I had my second ultrasound today and everything looks good. So next we start the Progesterone shots. I will take Raegan up to my parents house on tuesday for them to watch her while we are gone. And then Josh and I will drive down to knoxville on wednesday for our transfer thursday. I got a call from the NEDC yesterday and our transfer is scheduled for 11 am on thursday. We are getting excited. I think we both feel better about everything this time. I have also been able to exercise a lot more this time around and keep my stress level down b/c i am no longer working. So we hope that it helps my body to be better prepared this time so that a little embie can find a home. We know it's all in God's hands and in all of those moments where i find myself worrying that it won't work again this time I try to refocus back to Him. He has a plan and it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment