Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're Home

We have all made it home safe and sound. Josh and I were making good time yesterday when we were driving so we decided to just drive straight through to my parents house ( we also couldn't stand to be away from Raegan another night!). I was afraid I wouldn't be comfortable in the car and would have to split the trip up but I was able to put a pillow behind me and recline my seat in a way that was rather comfortable so we decided to come all the way back. Raegan was taking a walk with my mom when we pulled up my mom said she recognized the car ( we were driving Josh's car) and started saying " it's da da!". Then she ran over to us to greet us. We couldn't have asked for a better greeting or gift on our anniversary than to get to see our little girl. We drove back home this morning and Raegan took a good nap, as did I after going to the grocery store. We are all glad to be back home. And we really appreciate my parents watching Raegan (and Kona)again. I know she had a great time with them!

We now just continue our wait to see what happens. I haven't had a chance to scan our embies picture yet but i will post it as soon as i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment