Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Additions

Josh and I got to meet our little embies today. They thawed 4 and 3 survived and were transferred. They grade the embryos and 2 of them were good and one was considered average ( although the 3rd may end up being good as well but it was thawed later than the others and so it's really hard to give it a grade). The transfer went well and now we just wait. We got a to see a picture of our 3 little embies which we will try to scan and post when we get back home. Right now I am just resting back at the hotel room and praying that at least one of these little embies finds a nice home in my "belly". I was thinking during my time of recovering after the procedure that right now I am already pregnant with triplets. I know that there is a good chance that all won't survive but right now I am carrying 3 little itty bitty lives inside of me. What an amazing thought and honor! We are excited to see what God has planned for us! And we are also anxious to get home to see our beautiful little girl. We are leaving tomorrow and we may break up the trip by staying another night somewhere. Tomorrow is Josh and my's 5th anniversary so we are going to try to take time to celebrate as we make our journey home. But we'll see because we might not be able to stay away from Raegan for a whole day more!

Right now we are beginning the famous " 2 week wait" and I will do my best at being a good mommy to the little lives I am carrying right now. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment