Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We're Here

Josh and I are now in Knoxville, TN. Josh worked for part of the day while I took Raegan up to Grandma and Pop Pops. Then I picked Josh up and drove to Dulles Airport to fly out. Our flight was fine, although I don't think I have ever flown on that small of a plane before. But we made it in. We checked into the hotel, ate some good Tennessee bar b q for dinner and now we are getting ready to turn in for the evening. We checked in on Raegan and she is having fun at Grandma and Pop Pops and is doing great. We have to be at the NEDC clinic at 8:15 and our procedure is at 8:45. We are getting really excited for tomorrow. We are hopeful that tomorrow we will be on our way to having our second child! We will update sometime tomorrow with how everything went. I will probably sleep most of the day because I have to take 2 valium before the procedure and last time i took 1 valium it knocked me out! But I am supposed to rest tomorrow anyway so that's what I will do! Thanks for all of your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! Both of you and those embryo's are in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete