Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some Details

We will be leaving on tuesday March 24th to head to Tenneseee. Josh and I both had frequent flyer miles with United so we decided to use them on this trip instead of driving down to TN again. It wasn't a terribly long trip but it was still pretty tiring. I decided this time I would rather fly. So I will be taking Raegan up to my parents house in Baltimore on tuesday morning than driving down to go to Dulles airport. We would have rather flown out of BWI because it's closer to my parents house but there weren't any flights availeble so we will fly out of Dulles. We arrive in TN on tuesday evening. Our embyro transfer is scheduled for 8:45 am on wednesday morning and then we fly back on thursday afternoon.

So far I am taking Lupron shots and Estrace. I will stop the Lupron next week and begin Progesterone shots starting March 20th.

I haven't really had any side effects of the medications. I have had a couple of headaches which may be related but nothing too terrible.

We are getting really excited and can't believe that we will be heading down to Knoxville in less than 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment