Thursday, March 19, 2009

We're Going!

This morning I had an ultrasound test and bloodwork drawn to determine if I am at the right place with everything to proceed for the transfer. If things weren't at the right levels it would mean that we would have to reschedule but I got a call this afternoon from NEDC saying the doctor okayed us and said everything looks great so we are officially going to be traveling to TN for our transfer on wednesday. I can't believe it's already time! I am getting really excited. I hope that it works and works this time around but I am not really worried this time like I was with Raegan's adoption. I told my mom that after her adoption I don't have as much trouble with my worrying problem. God's fingerprints were on everything then and they are now too. Everything that I worried about He took care of and had a plan for. He knows who are next child/children are going to be. I am just excited to see what God has in store for us. I want these little embyros to have a chance at life and I am so thankful that we are able to provide that chance for them. So we are making our hotel and car reservations and heading down on tuesday!The only not so fun thing is that now starting sunday I have to start having shots of progesterone in oil and this shot has a very large needle. We are both a little nervous about this one. Josh will be giving me the shot and he is a little intimidated by the size too. I think he is afraid he is going to hurt me ( I know he won't). So we are going to watch some tutortials and then go for it. I have a friend who is a nurse who has offered to come by to show us how to give it if we have trouble but hopefully we won't need to do that. It's not a fun thing to have to do but it will be worth it and besides it's all part of the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment