Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ready to Go!

We are ready to head to Tennessee again! I had an ultraound and estradiol level done on friday and everything looked great. The nurse said " you have a beautiful lining". I have been told that before. Apparently my body responds well to Estrace. Let's just pray that the embies like my lining too like Karis did :). So we are all set for a transfer on thursday. We don't know what time yet but they will let us know probably tomorrow. We will drop the kids off at my parents house tomorrow morning before we leave and they will watch them while we are gone. I am so thankful for my parents. They watch the girls while I work and at other times too. And they have watched the girls for every adoption trip we have made. Tomorrow they are taking her on a field trip for school and then a fundraiser at night since we can't be there. Raegan is really excited that her grandparents will be coming and it makes it a lot easier for me to leave knowing that the girls will not only be cared for but that they will really enjoy their time with their grandparents. I don't know how we would have done any of our adoptions without them!

We are excited for our trip and some time alone ( even though I we will probably talk about Raegan and Karis at least 75% of the trip and miss them terribly). And we are excited for another transfer. I am feeling at peace about everything and am just trusting in God to do what He has always done for us, unfold His perfect plan. I will try to update the blog a few times when I am gone to keep it up to date! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment