Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Second Home

In a week Josh and I will be on our way to Knoxville for our embryo transfer. We are both excited for the trip and of course for the transfer. This will be our 7th trip to Knoxville but every time we go we enjoy ourselves. If our family wasn't mostly in the north I think we would probably find ourselves living in the south. I was joking last night about how I feel like Knoxville is like our second home because of how many times we have gone there. But as much as I like Knoxville and enjoy the mini "vacation" that Josh and I get when we go down there I hope that this is our last trip there unless we are going back to visit. I am really excited to "pick up" our embryos but I hope that this transfer will result in pregnancy so we don't have to make a trip for another transfer. I miss our two girls terribly when we have to leave them. I found out today that Raegan has a field trip next wednesday for her school that I didn't know about so I am either going to have to have one of my parents take her or for her to not go on her trip ( which would devastate her). I am really sad that I won't be able to go on this trip with her though since it will be one of her last preschool trips. But it's just all a part of this process and we are still praying that we bring back a healthy growing baby when we return from our trip.  Karis is requesting 2 babies but we will just have to wait and see what God's plan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment