Monday, November 26, 2012

No News

First of all I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and encouragement through our embryo adoption journey. Your prayers mean so much to me. Infertility and adoption can sometimes ( a lot of the time) make me feel very alone and because of all of you I have not felt that way. I know that several of you have asked me to share my results from today and at this point I don't have any official results. The office is closed and I haven't gotten a phone call because my lab results probably did not get there in time ( which has happened before). So I won't know officially until tomorrow but I have been through this process enough to pretty much know that my body is telling me I am not pregnant. I started developing the same type of hives I developed after the last transfer and they appear to be some sort of autoimmune reaction. My doctor changed my protocol a bit and I did some things that supposedly could help but on thursday the hives started developing and I pretty much knew at that point that my body was not allowing our little embies to implant. I also don't have any preggo symptoms at all. So anyway. I could be wrong but I am preparing myself for the news I was hoping not to hear. In the infertilitiy world most people say that you are pregnant until otherwise proven to be not pregnant so until I get the call tomorrow I am going to enjoy being pregnant. I would love for these little embies to join our family on earth but if I am told  tomorrow that that is not going to happen I will still rejoice because I believe that they are in Heaven. It's hard for me to not get what I want and I want to be a mama again but I believe with all of my heart that my Heavenly Father knows what best. He works out all things for good and regardless of what my blood test says He has already accomplished great things in this transfer. Two precious lives were taken out of a freezer and given a chance at life on earth. I got to watch on a ultrasound screen as they were placed in my body. They are either growing inside of me or they are in Heaven right now. I am not saying that it won't be hard to hear the news if they aren't growing inside of me. But even in my pain I will be able to rejoice because they are free, either way they are no longer orphans and that was the true goal of this process. I will update again when I know more tomorrow. Again, thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment