Saturday, July 21, 2012

We're Home!

Sorry about the lapse in blogging but I was too tired after the transfer to get on the computer ( I took 2 valium this time and it knocked me out!). And I tried to rest as much as possible. We also went to my brother's house for a few days after we left Tennessee and just got back last night. But as for the transfer. It went really well. They thawed two embryos and both of them survived! They were graded as expanding AB 5 day blastocysts which means their quality was very good ( with Karis' transfer one embie was AA and one was AB). I won't go into the details of the transfer but it was pretty much the same as the past 4 transfers so I knew what to expect. Dr Keenan said everything went great. I will post a picture of our embies when I get a chance. Now it's just the waiting game. I have my first beta ( blood pregnancy test) on July 25th if it's postive I will go back on July 27th to make sure my hcg levels are at least doubling. Thanks for all of the prayers! I am feeling hopeful at this point and trying to maintain patience and peace as we wait to find out God's plan for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment