Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2 Weeks

Today we are exactly 2 weeks away from our embryo transfer! I am really excited to go down for our transfer. And I am feeling hopeful. I am really hoping and praying that this transfer works. I do have fears creep in that it won't work but overall I am very hopeful that it will. I am really excited to go and "meet" our embies. I am so thankful that we have had the opprotunity to rescue embies from their frozen orphanage ( as many call it). We have had 8 embies who have been transferred but ultimately ended up in heaven. We would have loved for them all to have been able to experience life on earth but God had a different plan for them and He had a perfect plan to grow our one little embie into the perfect little girl who joined our family almost 2 years ago. It is so amazing to think that Karis was at one point frozen in a freezer and we were blessed to receive her, carry her and now have her in our famly. I am so thankful that God created adoption and that He has allowed us to experience it. I can't wait to experience it again!

So for an update for my treatment. I have been taking Lupron injections since June 26th. Last week I started taking Estrace which is being tapered up. On July 13th I will have an ultrasound and bloodwork and then will be starting Progesterone injections ( the big ones!). I have also been going to accupuncture for the last 2 weeks to help prepare my body for the transfer ( I did accupuncture before Karis' transfer as well). So we are excited as we prepare for our transfer. Two weeks from today we will be starting our two week wait that will tell us if our family will be growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment