Monday, July 16, 2012

We're Here!

I intended (once again) to post more regular updates but life with two beautiful kiddos has kept me busy. I have also been really busy at work and trying to prepare for our trip. But everything went well with my ultrasound monitoring and bloodwork so we were cleared to come for our emrbyo transfer. We dropped the girls and my mom off at my brother's house in north carolina yesterday so they could spend time with their cousins and then Josh and I headed to Knoxville today. We went out for our anniversary ( which is tomorrow) tonight and now we are back at the hotel. We have an appointment for our transfer tomorrow at 10:15 in the morning. And we are really excited to "meet" our embies! I am feeling very hopeful. I will try to post tomorrow after the transfer. I will be on bed rest for 24 hours after the transfer and then we will head back to NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment