Thursday, March 21, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Josh and I are back home in Maryland now. We arrived home last night in time to pick up the girls and put them to bed after giving them their "prizes" for getting good reports from Grandma and Pop Pop. This was a long trip for us as at the last minute we decided to head down to TN on sunday afternoon instead or our planned monday morning due to bad weather they were calling for. We still hit some snow and heavy rain but we were able to split our drive down into two days and we arrived in Knoxville a lot earlier than we had in the past so we had some extra time to unwind and relax and spend time together which is always nice. The transfer was tuesday morning and Dr Keenan felt the transfer went much better this time. They transferred 3 embies this time. One was graded very good and the other two were graded fair ( and one of those had already hatched). There is some belief that the grading is indicative of success but we have had 6 transfers now and most of them had highly graded embryos so I am not putting too much into that. Some people say a embryo that hatches on it's own is a good sign because it's ready to implant but again I am just going to put my trust in the One who created these precious lives. So now it's just time to wait and see. My first beta pregnancy test will be on March 28th so hopefully in a week we will know the outcome. At this point I would have to say that I have peace. I long for at least one of those embies to join our family here on earth and as I have mentioned often I really have the desire to be pregnant again. But I have been praying for peace and I know others have been praying for peace and I can honestly say at this point I have peace. I know God has a special plan for our family. I am believing in big things. If I had to say at this point if I thought the transfer will result in pregnancy I would say yes. I have the same peace I felt when we were facing our third transfer when we received Karis. But I am not going to go on feelings. I am just going to keep trusting, and believing and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment