Tuesday, December 1, 2009

480

I am a little slow on updating our blog probably because I am really tired which is most likely due to the fact of what my nurse told me when she called yesterday that I am " very pregnant". I went for my beta hcg yesterday and I wasn't expecting to hear back until today but around 5 pm yesterday my nurse called to tell me that the results came in and my hcg was 480 which in her words was considered " very pregnant". They like it to be between 50-100 at that point ( 11 days post transfer) so 480 was really good. I know we are not out of the woods yet but we were so thankful for that news. I go for labwork again tomorrow to make sure that my numbers are doubling or at least going up. So we are praying that each test continues to come back with positive results. And I have certainly got what I wanted when I said I wanted to feel what it's like to be pregnant. I already having cravings, nausea at times and ravenous hunger at other times, tiredness(extremely tired), and some hot flashes. So I am definitely feeling pregnant. I don't think I have ever been so happy to have nausea before! Josh said he knew I was pregnant when over the weekend I was craving a coke and when I say craving I mean I was desperate for one and if you know me you know I never drink soda. And then the other day before my test when I told him that I was so hungry when I was out in the morning that I thought I was going to eat my arm so I stopped at McDonalds which I also NEVER do. So I am trying to eat healthy for the most part but some of my cravings have been not so healthy but that was when he knew. So we are really excited and hopeful. Thanks for everyones prayers, cards, messages and encouragement ( and excitement for those of you who got to find out our news in person!). Please continue to pray for every step of this journey that we are on.

3 comments:

  1. YAY....I figured you were....but didn't wanna say anything till you said something. Congrats :o) We are so very very happy for you and will continue to pray for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears running down my face. Praise God for His glorious provision and grace! Still praying but oh so happy! -Alison L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

    These embryos are perhaps the weakest and most fragile of all creation, yet His will breathes life into them. I am in awe of the miracles He performs. I cotinue praying for you throughout this journey. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete