Thursday, December 3, 2009

1826

I got my results back from my hcg taken yesterday morning and it was 1826 which means my hcg almost quadrupled in 48 hrs and they like it to at least double. So everything continues to look good. My nurse was happy with the results and she gave me some instructions for going forward. First of all my due date is Aug 7th. I am going for my first ultrasound ( 6 week) on Dec 15th and then I am supposed to go for another one at 9 weeks. These 2 ultrasounds will be at the fertility clinic that I used for the preliminary ultrasounds before the transfer and then after that I will be able to start going to my regular doctor. Dr Keenan at the NEDC will be monitoring my labs and they will be the ones to determine when to decrease and stop my Estrace and Progesterone shots. I have a phone appointment with Dr Keenan next thursday as well. So everything is progressing well so far and we just pray that everything continues that way!

6 comments:

  1. I am so over the moon happy for you, Jen! Congratulations and I pray things continue to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the lord :o) I am so happy for you guys. It brings so much joy and happibess to my heart to know this AWESOME news. We will continue to pray for you guys. Thanks for the updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to be a part of this journey with you! Love Desi

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats jen! this is fabulous news! now, i want to see your cute pregnant self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I would check in and see if there was any news....and it looks like amazing news!! I am so excited for you guys!! I am covering you in prayer!! I would love to make a phone date and see how you are doing!! Jen know I am rejoicing with you!!

    ReplyDelete