Tuesday, May 11, 2010

27 Weeks

I am now at 27 weeks ( as of saturday) and I definitely am really starting to feel pregnant. There is definitely no hiding the fact that I am pregnant anymore ( not that I am trying to hide it but I have definitely crossed the line where not even a flowly black outfit conceals my belly). The baby is still very active and I got my first kick in the ribs yesterday. Sometimes I think she is doing flips in there because there is so much movement in every direction. It's fun to feel her move and to wonder what she will be like when she is born. I am still feeling pretty good but I am starting to notice the weight of my expanding belly. Bending over has become more of a chore in recent days. I also have been having a lot of indigestion which makes we wonder if the old wives tail is true that our little girl will have lots of hair on her head. I haven't really had too many cravings so Josh hasn't had to go on any late night trips out to pick up food for me (at least not yet!). I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow and I will also be getting a shot of antibodies due to my blood type. We will start some classes soon and will be signing up for our hospital tour soon as well. It's hard to believe I am as far along as I am. In the beginning it went a little slow but now I can't believe where the time has gone. So things are going well still. I'll post more after my appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment