Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update From Appointment

My appointment went well last week. I had to do my glucose test and was also tested for anemia. I got a call yesterday that my glucose test came back normal but that I am anemic and need to start taking Iron. Maybe that is why I have been more tired than usual lately so we'll see if the Iron helps. Everything else is fine. And the baby is continuing to be very active. She is especially active at night starting around 8:30 pm. She doesn't keep me awake ( yet) but everytime I wake up I can feel her moving. So she must be a night owl ( most babies are, I think). I can feel her and see her moving across my whole belly. I have started doing kick counts which basically means keeping track of her kicks and movements. I pretty much have her pattern figured out so if I feel that there is any deviation in her patterns or slowing in her movements I will contact my doctor. Her room is coming along. I got the curtains for her room and crib skirt made over the weekend. And I bought a double stroller off of Craigslist last week. So things are coming along. There is still a lot to do to get ready but we are getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment