Thursday, January 28, 2010

12 Weeks!

I am about 12.5 weeks pregnant at this point. So I am officially past my first trimester! We had our 12 week appointment and ultrasound on tuesday. The baby was moving a lot when they were doing the ultrasound which is always amazing to see. For this ultrasound they wanted to measure the skinfold on the back of the neck and look for the presence of a nasal bone. It was a screening ultrasound and the doctor said everything looked great. I am measuring a couple of days ahead but that doesn't really mean anything at this stage. I am starting to feel more like my normal self as far as my nausea, tiredness and food aversions starting to subside. Although I am feeling more and more pregnant as my clothes keep getting tighter and I have started having really, really strange dreams. I told Josh I need to keep a dream journal because I think I could probably write some sci-fi scripts with some of my dreams. I have had weird dreams before but nothing like what I have been experiencing the past week. And I still have a ways to go! But everything is going well. We are in the process of moving Raegan into her new room so that we have plenty of time to transition her to her new big girl bed before the baby comes. We do have pictures from the ultrasound but we haven't scanned them yet so once we do we'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment