Friday, July 23, 2010

No News

I went to the doctor's for my weekly check up yesterday and there is nothing new to report. All they have continued to do each week is check the heartbeat which sounds great and measure my stomach which is measuring on target. I haven't really had any signs of labor yet so I am not anticipating anything happening before my next appointment next week but I guess there is always a chance everything could just happen at once and I could go into labor quickly. So only time will tell. I will be 38 weeks tomorrow! It's hard to believe that one way or another we will have another baby in our arms in a matter of a couple of weeks or less! The carseat made it's way into the car last night and our hospital bags are packed. So we are ready for our little girl when she decides to make her appearance. In the meantime I am just trying to get some things prepared for Josh and Raegan for when I have the baby ( laundry, clean house, food, etc). I hurt my back somehow on monday night so it made it tough to get much done this week but it feels much better today so I have been able to get more done in an easier fashion. I'll keep everyone posted! Next week I have an appointment on thursday and they will do a full exam then so maybe we'll know more at that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment